Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 2 weeks ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 2 weeks ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 2 weeks ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: television
The title of this blog post hooked you. You salivated–admit it. You spent your afternoons after school as I did. We all watched Saved By The Bell. Whether you care to believe it or not, the show began TWENTY YEARS … Continue reading
A couple years ago, I joined the modern past time of watching old TV shows on DVD, as previously stated in my Top TV shows on DVD post. It is rewarding, yet expensive. A great invention to help with the … Continue reading
So…Star Trek was nice, I enjoyed it. Twice. As a non-Trekkie, I cannot judge if it was accurate in relation to the origional series. I thought the plot was clever, watching it the second time, the time travel Spock concept … Continue reading
All that funky Olympic opening ceremony stuff is on. GO watch it!
Do you trust me? Have any faith in me whatsoever? Then please take the time to read this and view these videos. Sometimes I see a post on a blog that I read and it is full of youtube videos … Continue reading
The first seven or so years of my life my family did not have cable. The kids down the street had cable. I didn’t even understand what it was. When it came time to watch television, I sat in front … Continue reading
This is a completely self serving post that I am doing while in the midst of ignoring my final projects that are due this week in school. I am sure when one Googles something to land them on this page … Continue reading
We all know why Monday gets the bad rap, you’re tired from over sleeping and over staying up from the previous couple days and the six o’clock alarm come Monday morning is like taking a sheet of ice and placing … Continue reading
A few years before today I was working at the coffee shop I have since abandoned. I distinctly remember a young guy coming, not young enough to be in high school but not much older either. He was wearing shockingly … Continue reading