Like The Pilver!
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 4 months ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 4 months ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 4 months ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 4 months ago
- You don’t get to save your reputation by rejecting trump in the final minute. https://t.co/EeFoZYE2tU 4 months ago
Category Archives: sports
My work changed buildings a couple weeks ago. We went from a historic decrepid building, perfect for the Hell’s Kitchen theme, and now we are in a space previously occupied by a swanky steak house that played live jazz. The … Continue reading
Ever since our nation has decided the two men that will talk smack about each other during the entirety of the next few months while I am trying to watch television, I have had friends and family on either side … Continue reading
So, I am now a couch potato. I have not watched much TV in the past couple years, but it feels good to sink into the cushions and eat potato chips while watching lean bodies do impossible looking things. Since … Continue reading
All that funky Olympic opening ceremony stuff is on. GO watch it!
Here in Minnesota the Twins played the White Sox last week. I work downtown Minneapolis around where the players stay at hotels and eat at…restaurants. A few times we have had various players in the restaurant that I work at. … Continue reading