Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 2 weeks ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 1 month ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 5 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Category Archives: sports
My work changed buildings a couple weeks ago. We went from a historic decrepid building, perfect for the Hell’s Kitchen theme, and now we are in a space previously occupied by a swanky steak house that played live jazz. The … Continue reading
Ever since our nation has decided the two men that will talk smack about each other during the entirety of the next few months while I am trying to watch television, I have had friends and family on either side … Continue reading
So, I am now a couch potato. I have not watched much TV in the past couple years, but it feels good to sink into the cushions and eat potato chips while watching lean bodies do impossible looking things. Since … Continue reading
All that funky Olympic opening ceremony stuff is on. GO watch it!
Here in Minnesota the Twins played the White Sox last week. I work downtown Minneapolis around where the players stay at hotels and eat at…restaurants. A few times we have had various players in the restaurant that I work at. … Continue reading