Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 7 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 8 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @EmbryEthan 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 1 year ago
Tag Archives: AOL
A couple years ago, I joined the modern past time of watching old TV shows on DVD, as previously stated in my Top TV shows on DVD post. It is rewarding, yet expensive. A great invention to help with the … Continue reading