Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 month ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 month ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 1 month ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 1 month ago
Category Archives: politics
In eight days eight years of Bush will be over. (I can hear many of you cheering right now.) I’m not going to lie, I am excited. There is absolutely no way to tell if Mr. O will be the … Continue reading
I don’t like the woman’s thoughts. She has outrageous opinions. She yells them on TV. She might smell, but I made that part up. You may have heard the lady has a new book sure to be a … Continue reading
I read about the presidential election. I weighed the issues. I watched the debates. I listened to my friends and family tell me their reasoning for choosing their favorite. I am not going to say why or how I came … Continue reading
Ok, so it’s the third of September. I missed a couple days. This week is literal insanity here in the Minneapolis St. Paul area because of the Republican convention. Just today, I spoke with a secret service man who informed … Continue reading
So, the RNC begins tomorrow. I am, as tg puts it, “wildly indifferent” about party lines. I love and hate things about both sides. But one thing I also hate is other people’s urine. Here’s the link to the story … Continue reading
Ever since our nation has decided the two men that will talk smack about each other during the entirety of the next few months while I am trying to watch television, I have had friends and family on either side … Continue reading
If you have never visited Fark, I suggest you do so now. Today, while I was making my daily visit, I was reminded of something I heard several years ago: People still believe the earth is flat. Yes, it’s crazy. … Continue reading
Can we please stop talking about it now?