Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 5 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 5 months ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 9 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
Tag Archives: politics
In eight days eight years of Bush will be over. (I can hear many of you cheering right now.) I’m not going to lie, I am excited. There is absolutely no way to tell if Mr. O will be the … Continue reading