Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 month ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 month ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 1 month ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Holidays
So, the frog fell away and revealed a tiny man wearing a crown with his hands in his pockets. I’m unsure what I can do with him other than take him out for dinner and put him at the place … Continue reading
When I think about my love life I think of…nothing. Translation: It might happen, someday and if not I won’t lose hairs. For the first few years after my divorce, my parents assured me that I was going … Continue reading
Each of the past ten years, give or take, I have sat thinking about what to resolve that has been a weakness of mine in the year before. I mentally make a list if my faults, and think about which … Continue reading
In the Land of 10,000 Lakes, we enjoy freezing. At least some of us do. The rest have to put up with it regardless of enjoyment, because it’s bound to happen when tempuratures are below the point where water solidifies … Continue reading
I noticed the new “poll” feature on the WordPress site, and I am going to utilize it. I think I may like it. Halloween is a couple weeks from us now, and I am getting antsy for its arrival. This … Continue reading
It’s true, we only have 100 days until THE BIG DAY. Don’t tell me that it is too soon to begin thinking about Christmas. It’s just the time to start working on lists and recipes and crafts. Here’s a list … Continue reading
It’s almost here. This is a sparse view of what Target has waiting for us in the next month and a half. See that huge blank space, anticipating future pumpkins and cobwebs? Maybe next week it’ll be full.