Like The Pilver!
- @DinosaurDracula Eggnog has been in my coffee for a week now. It’s time. 2 months ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have a very large brain. 2 months ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/fir… 4 months ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/blo… https://t.co/lnPz8ymHXF 4 months ago
- Fall Count Up! #1 thepilver.com/2019/08/10/fal… via @wordpressdotcom 4 months ago
Tag Archives: halloween
I’m just a basic boring lady who loves to love fall. Sweaters and pumpkin spice and leaves changing color all energize me. September 1st is my favorite day of the year as it is the date that I finally allow … Continue reading
Yes, it was Halloween. I forgot to put in my memory card to the camera when I took pics of myself at work, but I was a fairy. It gave me an excuse to wear the dress I got for … Continue reading
I noticed the new “poll” feature on the WordPress site, and I am going to utilize it. I think I may like it. Halloween is a couple weeks from us now, and I am getting antsy for its arrival. This … Continue reading
The Big Day is just a few weeks away and I have little clue of what I am going to pretend to be for the day. I will likely dress up only for work as Halloween falls on a Friday … Continue reading
The anticipation begins the first Friday in September. A visit to the news stand to witness the issue is not yet released. I go through the same frustrating endeavor the next two fridays. Finally, the third Friday of September I … Continue reading
It’s almost here. This is a sparse view of what Target has waiting for us in the next month and a half. See that huge blank space, anticipating future pumpkins and cobwebs? Maybe next week it’ll be full.