Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 2 weeks ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 1 month ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 5 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Tag Archives: halloween
I’m just a basic boring lady who loves to love fall. Sweaters and pumpkin spice and leaves changing color all energize me. September 1st is my favorite day of the year as it is the date that I finally allow … Continue reading
Yes, it was Halloween. I forgot to put in my memory card to the camera when I took pics of myself at work, but I was a fairy. It gave me an excuse to wear the dress I got for … Continue reading
I noticed the new “poll” feature on the WordPress site, and I am going to utilize it. I think I may like it. Halloween is a couple weeks from us now, and I am getting antsy for its arrival. This … Continue reading
The Big Day is just a few weeks away and I have little clue of what I am going to pretend to be for the day. I will likely dress up only for work as Halloween falls on a Friday … Continue reading
The anticipation begins the first Friday in September. A visit to the news stand to witness the issue is not yet released. I go through the same frustrating endeavor the next two fridays. Finally, the third Friday of September I … Continue reading
It’s almost here. This is a sparse view of what Target has waiting for us in the next month and a half. See that huge blank space, anticipating future pumpkins and cobwebs? Maybe next week it’ll be full.