Like The Pilver!
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 3 months ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 4 months ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 4 months ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 4 months ago
- You don’t get to save your reputation by rejecting trump in the final minute. https://t.co/EeFoZYE2tU 4 months ago
Tag Archives: travel
About seventy-five years back, I stumbled across a little website called x-entertainment. I fell in love with it immediately because of the content and the readers and blog posters who, like me were insanely obsessed with nostalgia, holidays, and cold … Continue reading