Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 week ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 2 weeks ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 2 weeks ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: The Cure
And darn youtube for disabling embedding on the real video….
It’s officially a holiday weekend, meaning nobody is perusing through blogs. They are engaging in water sports and blowing things up. If you are here, welcome. I will be here for a little while, until I head out to get … Continue reading
So I was thinking about this year, and something to post in relation to the ending of it. Music seemed a good and simple route to go. Problem is, I have not turned on my radio this year with the … Continue reading
I get to check one thing of my list of life goals. We were indeed in the same room, Robert Smith and I, that is. I am not going to bore you with describing how great it was. The best … Continue reading
I bought tickets to go and see The Cure last July. I am not much of a concert fanatic. I’m never the one to go and see shows by random bands just because I like shows, cause I don’t. The … Continue reading
The 2006 Christmas Season launched a commercial for a kid’s karaoke machine where the actors sang Friday I’m in Love by The Cure. This commercial was heavily seen on most of the children’s cable channels. (Disney, Nickelodeon etc.) By New … Continue reading