I get to check one thing of my list of life goals. We were indeed in the same room, Robert Smith and I, that is.
I am not going to bore you with describing how great it was. The best part of the evening was when they played, Friday I’m in Love and Max’s eyes lit up and his mouth opened wide and he was totally in awe that he was watching his favorite song live. He stood on the seat fully amazed while softly singing along. We sat in the hallway for the opening band, who I am sure was fine but they were WAY TOO LOUD. (I guess I am old) During this time I bought him a very blue snowcone and made a video of me asking him questions.
Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 month ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 month ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 1 month ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 1 month ago