I get to check one thing of my list of life goals. We were indeed in the same room, Robert Smith and I, that is.
I am not going to bore you with describing how great it was. The best part of the evening was when they played, Friday I’m in Love and Max’s eyes lit up and his mouth opened wide and he was totally in awe that he was watching his favorite song live. He stood on the seat fully amazed while softly singing along. We sat in the hallway for the opening band, who I am sure was fine but they were WAY TOO LOUD. (I guess I am old) During this time I bought him a very blue snowcone and made a video of me asking him questions.
Like The Pilver!
- Amy's Blog
- Beaming For Bunnies
- Chronological Snobbery
- Dan’s Corner of the Internet
- Dead Charming
- Hopping Into Puddles
- Jessica Marie’s Folk and Fairy
- Josh C
- Little Ghetto Blaster
- Murphy Lasing
- Poker Bob’s Money Hater
- The Real April Rayne
- This Is Where Your Free Time Goes To Die
- Thom Barnett
- Tim G
- Veggie Macabre
- Views from Minnesota
- @TuckerCarlson Pronouns are pretty easy. My elementary aged kids have mastered them. Keep trying! 1 month ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have never had this issue. 1 month ago
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 11 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 12 months ago
Opening bands are loud, they have to play loud to compensate for all the people coming into the arena complaining about how bad the opening band sucks and asking why they aren’t the band people actually came to see.
I can see Max filling in on the farewell tour. That sounded like a blast.
omg, soooooooo cute!!!!!!!
Awesome. Several years ago I drove out to Chicago for the reunion tour of Siouxsie and the Banshees. I was probably as excited about that as you were about this.
Ooh…Christian…I would be exited for that show as well. Thanks for the visit!
oohhhhhh, i’m so glad you guys went.
Max has excellent taste, “Friday I’m in Love” is my favorite Cure tune as well.
I wish my mom took me to the Cure. In the words of Van Morrison, that would’ve been “fantabulous.”
You know, I’m pretty sure that boy loves his mom.
Pingback: The Max’s Greatest Hits « The Pilver