I get to check one thing of my list of life goals. We were indeed in the same room, Robert Smith and I, that is.
I am not going to bore you with describing how great it was. The best part of the evening was when they played, Friday I’m in Love and Max’s eyes lit up and his mouth opened wide and he was totally in awe that he was watching his favorite song live. He stood on the seat fully amazed while softly singing along. We sat in the hallway for the opening band, who I am sure was fine but they were WAY TOO LOUD. (I guess I am old) During this time I bought him a very blue snowcone and made a video of me asking him questions.
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 3 weeks ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 1 month ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 5 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago