Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 9 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 10 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @EmbryEthan 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 1 year ago
Tag Archives: South Dakota
I drove across most of Montana today. Montana means mountain. Mountains mean high altitude. High altitude means snow in June apparently. Blurry, cold, snow. This was at the Continental Divide. It snowed, and rained for most of the day. I … Continue reading