Like The Pilver!
- @DinosaurDracula Eggnog has been in my coffee for a week now. It’s time. 7 months ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have a very large brain. 7 months ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/fir… 9 months ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/blo… https://t.co/lnPz8ymHXF 9 months ago
- Fall Count Up! #1 thepilver.com/2019/08/10/fal… via @wordpressdotcom 9 months ago
Tag Archives: South Dakota
I drove across most of Montana today. Montana means mountain. Mountains mean high altitude. High altitude means snow in June apparently. Blurry, cold, snow. This was at the Continental Divide. It snowed, and rained for most of the day. I … Continue reading