Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 week ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 week ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 2 weeks ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: South Dakota
I drove across most of Montana today. Montana means mountain. Mountains mean high altitude. High altitude means snow in June apparently. Blurry, cold, snow. This was at the Continental Divide. It snowed, and rained for most of the day. I … Continue reading