Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 9 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 10 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @EmbryEthan 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 1 year ago
Tag Archives: grandma
When I was fourteen, just before entering the ninth grade, my grandma Pearl passed away. She was full blooded Norwegian and had the clothes to prove it. My mother ended up inheriting all her clothes as she was the only … Continue reading