Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 3 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 4 months ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 8 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: divorce
I have a sister whom I tell all my best Max stories. The Max is my eight year old son. Each occasion where I recite a tale of his hilariousness I am scolded by my sister. “Write these things down!” … Continue reading