I Checked My Credit Score Today

I never had a desire to know it before. I did not have a desire to know it today. I was checking up on one of my online accounts and I clicked on something and there it popped up. The number meant nothing to me. I had no idea what a good score was so these digits staring me in the face were jibberish.

Let me give a little back story. After divorce-o-rama I was blessed with hanging onto The max and cursed with all the bills. It was all in my name. SOooooo, I followed my lawyers advice and paid some other schmuck lawyer with a fisher price desk to put me through bankruptcy. I hated it, but I also needed it. Since then I have avoided credit as much as I could. I do now have two credit cards with very small limits, neither of which are close to the limit.

Well, my point is, after checking my score and what it actually meant I find out the news:

I HAVE GOOD CREDIT!

I mean, I still have the big red mark from the bankruptcy, but that will be gone in a couple short years. Now if I only had some income I could get a house best described as “cozy”. It will have a yard though. If there is one thing in my life I hate, it’s that I have no yard. I need more dirt in my world.

Photobucket

Strange Search of the Day- “head fungus”

This entry was posted in Blogroll, family, funner, happiness, Life. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to I Checked My Credit Score Today

1. tony says:

darling this is why i wish you would open up more . i filed a long time ago and credit is awesome . we live in a different world now ,

That better not have been through free credit report dot com, I’m not going to put up with you and your guitar shenanigans.

But seriously, that’s good stuff. Keep on truckin’.

3. Kredit says:

Very good comment. Thanks Kredit

i love spam. and no…not through the guitar metro guy.

I like that house. But I would paint it red.

The house we have Now, Rudy bought during that wonderful housing boon when they were giving houses out like condoms at Planned Parenthood.
    Now now it’s killing us. The payment just keeps going up and our incomes are not… I love this house but our loan officer fucked us over and we may have to hake it and get one of those “cozy fixer-uppers”… that will allow us to have our dog.
    I’m looking forward to it and yet… not.

kitty- that really sucks. I have some friends that are renting from a house that is being foreclosed. So, they have to move. I fully plan on buying the least expensive house in the world that is not in the ‘hood.