I should be sweeping.

I don’t know about you, but when I am surfing blogs I should usually be doing something else. Working, sleeping, homework, cooking, etc. What is it that you should be doing right now?

And being since it’s 1:26am and I work at 7:30am…I should be sleeping 🙂

This entry was posted in funner, happiness, Insomnia, internet and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to I should be sweeping.

1. Kris says:

I should be on my way to work right now, but it’s bloody cold outside and I’m working up the nerve to go wait at the bus stop.

2. tony says:

I don’t know what I’m doing at any point and time ever .

3. mklasing says:

I should be working–but then I’m a lawyer–I am always supposed to be working.

4. essaytch says:

I should be working. But I’m resigned to the fact that the first 30 minutes of every day are completely wasted…checking and responding to personal emails, surfing blogs, reading the news online. Hey, this is important stuff!

I should be studying for another flight exam. I’m going to wing it. Get it? Aaah? Aah? Hello? Is this thing on?

tony. you should be here at work…and i should be refilling bill and dans coffee. but i locked myself in the bathroom instead 😉

I should be writing copy about a throw I’ve already written about twice in the past.
    And… well, I’m resenting having to do it.
    Gaagh.

Would love to write about SOMETHING, ANYTHING else, but hey.
    This is my job. It pays me, yeh?
    sigh.

*wanders back to work*

8. Michael says:

When I first read this post it was about 4:00 am and I was blogging and commenting…and I had class at 8:00 am. I was going to comment then, but I decided to draw the line there and go to sleep. My sleeping schedule is way off. Today was a killer….caffeine pills saved me. It is now 6:00 pm and I’m still at school, waiting for my 7:00–10:10 class. I think I’ll sleep pretty well tonight.

9. tony says:

for some reason i love that you were hiding a stall at work on you blog . it makes me smile and feel a little perverted at the same time . two of my favorite things

Yes, let’s hope Kim never finds my blog…oh WAIT Tony…YOU SHOWED HER 😉

11. thereticentbutterfly says:

As I read your blog, I am watching one of my lectures online. I SHOULD be paying attention to that 😀