It’s my birthday. I am officially
29 21. I went to work today, drove home in a snowstorm and tonight I will study for my finals. There doesn’t seem to be much excitement in birthdays after you turn 21. What’s there to look forward to? In exactly 6 years I am eligible to run for President of the US. That’ll be thrilling.
I never minded having a birthday close to the holidays. There is usually snow in Minnesota on my birthday. That makes it good enough for me. About 4 years ago my family started a new birthday tradition for me and my 2 cousins who also have December birthdays. We had pictures with our faces xeroxed onto a cake. The next year the cake had the picture of us holding the cake from the previous year, and so on. Sounds silly, and it is. But I love this new tradition and I am hoping that when we are 78, 90, and 80 respectably, we will have 65 years of infinity cake pictures.
Like The Pilver!
- @DinosaurDracula Eggnog has been in my coffee for a week now. It’s time. 2 months ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have a very large brain. 2 months ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/fir… 4 months ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/blo… https://t.co/lnPz8ymHXF 4 months ago
- Fall Count Up! #1 thepilver.com/2019/08/10/fal… via @wordpressdotcom 4 months ago