I Google you and you Google me too. Or so I would like to think someone does. It’s amazing that nowadays we just have to type in the letters that someone was given at birth or marriage and we can find out amazing and/or useless things about them that they may or may not care that we know. It’s a well known fact that servers, certainly not at MY restaurant of employment, will get the name off the credit car receipt so that when they get home they can Google the attractive/enticing customer who’s table they walked past eight times more than necessary this morning at breakfast.
I think to a large degree it has become acceptable to do this third rate sort of investigating. I will openly admit that I have Googled every person I have gone on a date with in the past 5 years, all two of you. Three if you count that time I sat near that guy at Bellis Fair Mall. (I have been dying to get a Say Anything reference in here for weeks, deal with it) But I think it should just be accepted that you are going to have your name splattered across the internet. Thats the way it is. Well, not me, I am pretty un-Googlable. But go now, Google yourself if you have not already. You might find funny things from your past. Or you may just be bored. But if you haven’t already, you will go do it now.
Like The Pilver!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 8 months ago
- @DinosaurDracula every day. 2 years ago
- I'm going to marry my fireplace. https://t.co/3y2HDUV9DU 2 years ago
- BAM! No petty intro of hobbies and spouses. Just get to it Bernie! #demdebate 2 years ago
- Kids in the rabbit cage. instagram.com/p/1W0kH5jCWY/ 3 years ago