It’s my birthday. I am officially
29 21. I went to work today, drove home in a snowstorm and tonight I will study for my finals. There doesn’t seem to be much excitement in birthdays after you turn 21. What’s there to look forward to? In exactly 6 years I am eligible to run for President of the US. That’ll be thrilling.
I never minded having a birthday close to the holidays. There is usually snow in Minnesota on my birthday. That makes it good enough for me. About 4 years ago my family started a new birthday tradition for me and my 2 cousins who also have December birthdays. We had pictures with our faces xeroxed onto a cake. The next year the cake had the picture of us holding the cake from the previous year, and so on. Sounds silly, and it is. But I love this new tradition and I am hoping that when we are 78, 90, and 80 respectably, we will have 65 years of infinity cake pictures.
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 2 weeks ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 1 month ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 5 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago