Sometime, hopefully in 2-3 years, I will have earned a degree in writing. Which will be fabulous, it is what I love to do. As of yet, however, I have written little in the way of fiction. And for my degree I will have to write a boatload of fiction. So, to slowly work my way into the world of made up stories I am going to attempt the challenge at nanowrimo.com, or as I like to call it sodogotowodogboho. Essentially it is an event in the month of November where you attempt to write 50,000 words and call it a novel. I am going to try this because I’d like to shun the people in my life for a four week span this fall. I am not saying I will finish it and I am not saying if I do I will ever let anyone read it ever. But I am going to try. And if I do finish it I will be able to say I wrote a novel. Whee!
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 2 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 3 months ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 6 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago