Sometime, hopefully in 2-3 years, I will have earned a degree in writing. Which will be fabulous, it is what I love to do. As of yet, however, I have written little in the way of fiction. And for my degree I will have to write a boatload of fiction. So, to slowly work my way into the world of made up stories I am going to attempt the challenge at nanowrimo.com, or as I like to call it sodogotowodogboho. Essentially it is an event in the month of November where you attempt to write 50,000 words and call it a novel. I am going to try this because I’d like to shun the people in my life for a four week span this fall. I am not saying I will finish it and I am not saying if I do I will ever let anyone read it ever. But I am going to try. And if I do finish it I will be able to say I wrote a novel. Whee!
Like The Pilver!
- @DinosaurDracula Eggnog has been in my coffee for a week now. It’s time. 11 months ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have a very large brain. 11 months ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/fir… 1 year ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/blo… https://t.co/lnPz8ymHXF 1 year ago
- Fall Count Up! #1 thepilver.com/2019/08/10/fal… via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago