Sometime, hopefully in 2-3 years, I will have earned a degree in writing. Which will be fabulous, it is what I love to do. As of yet, however, I have written little in the way of fiction. And for my degree I will have to write a boatload of fiction. So, to slowly work my way into the world of made up stories I am going to attempt the challenge at nanowrimo.com, or as I like to call it sodogotowodogboho. Essentially it is an event in the month of November where you attempt to write 50,000 words and call it a novel. I am going to try this because I’d like to shun the people in my life for a four week span this fall. I am not saying I will finish it and I am not saying if I do I will ever let anyone read it ever. But I am going to try. And if I do finish it I will be able to say I wrote a novel. Whee!
Like The Pilver!
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 6 months ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 6 months ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 6 months ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 6 months ago
- You don’t get to save your reputation by rejecting trump in the final minute. https://t.co/EeFoZYE2tU 6 months ago