Justin Timberlake apparently is working for MySpace. He is trying to get it going in a new direction, being as it is an unused social networking site at this point. Thankfully I never deleted my account and I can zip back there any time I want, which at this point is never. But forget about MySpace for a minute. Look at the conclusion of the article. The final thought the author of this story wanted to leave you with:
Like The Pilver!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 year ago
- @DinosaurDracula every day. 3 years ago
- I'm going to marry my fireplace. https://t.co/3y2HDUV9DU 3 years ago
- BAM! No petty intro of hobbies and spouses. Just get to it Bernie! #demdebate 3 years ago
- Kids in the rabbit cage. instagram.com/p/1W0kH5jCWY/ 3 years ago