Justin Timberlake apparently is working for MySpace. He is trying to get it going in a new direction, being as it is an unused social networking site at this point. Thankfully I never deleted my account and I can zip back there any time I want, which at this point is never. But forget about MySpace for a minute. Look at the conclusion of the article. The final thought the author of this story wanted to leave you with:
Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 month ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 month ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 1 month ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 1 month ago