Justin Timberlake apparently is working for MySpace. He is trying to get it going in a new direction, being as it is an unused social networking site at this point. Thankfully I never deleted my account and I can zip back there any time I want, which at this point is never. But forget about MySpace for a minute. Look at the conclusion of the article. The final thought the author of this story wanted to leave you with:
Like The Pilver!
- RT @KamalaHarris: We did it, @JoeBiden. https://t.co/oCgeylsjB4 2 weeks ago
- @DinosaurDracula Eggnog has been in my coffee for a week now. It’s time. 1 year ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have a very large brain. 1 year ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/fir… 1 year ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/blo… https://t.co/lnPz8ymHXF 1 year ago