I had a dream, a long time ago. In this dream everyone in this bizarre class I was taking had to sing all the lyrics to the song chosen for them or they failed the class. I was terrified of the song choice the instructor was going to give me. Everyone who was in the class screwed the lyrics at some point of their song exam. When my name was called, I walked to the front of the room and waited for my sure doom. The instructor said to me, “Hold On by Wilson Phillips.” KILLER! I belted out the entire song from beginning to end with no mistakes. Break free from the chains, indeed.
Like The Pilver!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 year ago
- @DinosaurDracula every day. 2 years ago
- I'm going to marry my fireplace. https://t.co/3y2HDUV9DU 2 years ago
- BAM! No petty intro of hobbies and spouses. Just get to it Bernie! #demdebate 2 years ago
- Kids in the rabbit cage. instagram.com/p/1W0kH5jCWY/ 3 years ago