I had a dream, a long time ago. In this dream everyone in this bizarre class I was taking had to sing all the lyrics to the song chosen for them or they failed the class. I was terrified of the song choice the instructor was going to give me. Everyone who was in the class screwed the lyrics at some point of their song exam. When my name was called, I walked to the front of the room and waited for my sure doom. The instructor said to me, “Hold On by Wilson Phillips.” KILLER! I belted out the entire song from beginning to end with no mistakes. Break free from the chains, indeed.
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 3 weeks ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 1 month ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 5 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago