I had a dream, a long time ago. In this dream everyone in this bizarre class I was taking had to sing all the lyrics to the song chosen for them or they failed the class. I was terrified of the song choice the instructor was going to give me. Everyone who was in the class screwed the lyrics at some point of their song exam. When my name was called, I walked to the front of the room and waited for my sure doom. The instructor said to me, “Hold On by Wilson Phillips.” KILLER! I belted out the entire song from beginning to end with no mistakes. Break free from the chains, indeed.
Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 month ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 month ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 1 month ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 1 month ago