Can they hook you up to a machine a the hospital to make you sleep? I’m serious.
Like The Pilver!
- Amy's Blog
- Beaming For Bunnies
- Chronological Snobbery
- Dan’s Corner of the Internet
- Dead Charming
- Hopping Into Puddles
- Jessica Marie’s Folk and Fairy
- Josh C
- Little Ghetto Blaster
- Murphy Lasing
- Poker Bob’s Money Hater
- The Real April Rayne
- This Is Where Your Free Time Goes To Die
- Thom Barnett
- Tim G
- Veggie Macabre
- Views from Minnesota
- @TuckerCarlson Pronouns are pretty easy. My elementary aged kids have mastered them. Keep trying! 1 month ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have never had this issue. 1 month ago
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 10 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 11 months ago
Have you tried exercising? Even a brisk walk for an hour knocked me out after a few nights of insomnia.
I do get plenty of exercise, but I might try this walk thingy you speak of. 🙂 I’m sure it’s more a summer heat mixed with pregnancy thing, but I will try anything! Thanks.
If you’re not sleeping anyways, do you mind keeping my Great Dane for a night? She’s sweet, lovable and great with kids and other critters of all sorts. Her supersonic whine is keeping me from getting any sleep and nothing seems to be the matter. I’d really just like one night of sleep myself. K, thanks!