I’m feeling very much like updating all the time. Here’s the second video I made today after taking a trip into town and purchasing fall related goods.
Like The Pilver!
- Amy's Blog
- Beaming For Bunnies
- Chronological Snobbery
- Dan’s Corner of the Internet
- Dead Charming
- Hopping Into Puddles
- Jessica Marie’s Folk and Fairy
- Josh C
- Little Ghetto Blaster
- Murphy Lasing
- Poker Bob’s Money Hater
- The Real April Rayne
- This Is Where Your Free Time Goes To Die
- Thom Barnett
- Tim G
- Veggie Macabre
- Views from Minnesota
- @TuckerCarlson Pronouns are pretty easy. My elementary aged kids have mastered them. Keep trying! 1 month ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have never had this issue. 1 month ago
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 10 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 11 months ago
Jealous of the garden goodies you’ve got; a large portion of mine was decimated earlier in the year when the deer figured out how to bust open the fencing (not to mention whatever blight that crippled my squash and cucumber plants). It wasn’t a complete loss, but it was discouraging, to say the least. Had loads of fun working in it and already have better plans for next year, so I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that they don’t get any smarter.
Haven’t had Deschutes’ Jubelale before (I’ve only tried their Black Butte Porter and Obsidian Stout, both of which I liked), but it sounds like a good one from the description I’ve read of it. I dig the “winter warmer” variants of the English strong ales, and always look forward to their return each year, especially Samuel Smith’s version.
I’m absolutely horrified to see eggnog this early. It perturbs me enough when I see it available before Thanksgiving, but nearly two weeks before Halloween? That’s even more disturbing to me than Matt’s “hand workouts”.
Some places have eggnog year round, and it isn’t associate with the holidays. I’m cool with that, but I like being able to look forward to it as well 🙂
I need a floating eyeball. also…beer in the daytime, what. CHUG CHUG CHUG.
Oh, I’ll drink a beer in the daytime, and then I will take a long long nap.
Wait, what? It just occurred to me that Dr. Pepper was the first soft drink! My whole life has been a lie.