Popcorn (the cat) is almost four months old. Already she is burning through her second chances like a diabetic in a candy store. Hopefully, she can hold off the suicide attempts for a year or two. Here’s a video I made of her kitty adventures. I used Daily Motion instead of Youtube, ’cause sometimes, Youtube sucks.
Like The Pilver!
- Amy's Blog
- Beaming For Bunnies
- Chronological Snobbery
- Dan’s Corner of the Internet
- Dead Charming
- Hopping Into Puddles
- Jessica Marie’s Folk and Fairy
- Josh C
- Little Ghetto Blaster
- Murphy Lasing
- Poker Bob’s Money Hater
- The Real April Rayne
- This Is Where Your Free Time Goes To Die
- Thom Barnett
- Tim G
- Veggie Macabre
- Views from Minnesota
- @TuckerCarlson Pronouns are pretty easy. My elementary aged kids have mastered them. Keep trying! 1 month ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have never had this issue. 1 month ago
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 10 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 11 months ago
Oh gosh!!! The part where the cat fell out of the tree…..I almost peeded myself I think! hahahahaha!!!!
Yes. The best kind of pets are the ones who entertain constantly. She’s good at that.