I bought a computer a few years ago. It crapped out on me. Over and over. Made me pull hairs right out of my head. Finally I had to replace it. But then, I had a non-working laptop…and I hated it.
Like The Pilver!
- Amy's Blog
- Beaming For Bunnies
- Chronological Snobbery
- Dan’s Corner of the Internet
- Dead Charming
- Hopping Into Puddles
- Jessica Marie’s Folk and Fairy
- Josh C
- Little Ghetto Blaster
- Murphy Lasing
- Poker Bob’s Money Hater
- The Real April Rayne
- This Is Where Your Free Time Goes To Die
- Thom Barnett
- Tim G
- Veggie Macabre
- Views from Minnesota
- @TuckerCarlson Pronouns are pretty easy. My elementary aged kids have mastered them. Keep trying! 1 month ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have never had this issue. 1 month ago
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 11 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 12 months ago
You need to move back home so we can go camping together you crack me up!!!! I have had those moments!
I do need to move back…
Is that The Max at the end? Awesome!
Optimus Prime and a gun. Wow! You rock da house! Nice job on the laptop.
Reminds me of the printer scene in Office Space. If you have not seem it, check it out:
Yes, I have seen that. ‘Twas my inspiration 🙂
You’re bad-ass K . . . totally bad-ass!
You should tell that to other people, cause I am pretty sure no one will believe me if I say that.
There ain’t anything better than chicks with guns.