I bought a computer a few years ago. It crapped out on me. Over and over. Made me pull hairs right out of my head. Finally I had to replace it. But then, I had a non-working laptop…and I hated it.
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 2 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 2 months ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 6 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago