Insane. I have never bought one album or single of his. I’ve heard his music probably just as much as anyone.You just cannot escape it. And I think he was talented, very. Anyhow, hearing that he died without previous news of ill health is shocking. It’s on every nightly news show right now. The last time I rememer someone HUGE of musical fame dying was in 1994 when Kurt Cobain shot himself. (Or was shot by another, depending on if you believe the conspiracy theories) I am not attempting to spawn a debate at who was more influential by bringing up the Nirvana frontman, nor am I denying that other great acts have passed since ’94. It’s just that none have made me stop and stare at the news and whisper, “Whoa.”
Like The Pilver!
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @EmbryEthan 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 2 months ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 9 months ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 9 months ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 9 months ago