Insane. I have never bought one album or single of his. I’ve heard his music probably just as much as anyone.You just cannot escape it. And I think he was talented, very. Anyhow, hearing that he died without previous news of ill health is shocking. It’s on every nightly news show right now. The last time I rememer someone HUGE of musical fame dying was in 1994 when Kurt Cobain shot himself. (Or was shot by another, depending on if you believe the conspiracy theories) I am not attempting to spawn a debate at who was more influential by bringing up the Nirvana frontman, nor am I denying that other great acts have passed since ’94. It’s just that none have made me stop and stare at the news and whisper, “Whoa.”
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 2 weeks ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 1 month ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 5 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago