Upon the advice of a co-worker, today I went out and bought The Max Where the Sidewalk Ends. I haven’t looked at that book since I wore banana clips on a regular basis. I was giggling though it at Target next to some new parents buying a fuzzy-touch-the-page book for their little one remembering the absurdities that Shel Silverstein writes. Here’s Lazy Jane, which for whatever reason makes me smile.
Like The Pilver!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 year ago
- @DinosaurDracula every day. 3 years ago
- I'm going to marry my fireplace. https://t.co/3y2HDUV9DU 3 years ago
- BAM! No petty intro of hobbies and spouses. Just get to it Bernie! #demdebate 3 years ago
- Kids in the rabbit cage. instagram.com/p/1W0kH5jCWY/ 3 years ago