Upon the advice of a co-worker, today I went out and bought The Max Where the Sidewalk Ends. I haven’t looked at that book since I wore banana clips on a regular basis. I was giggling though it at Target next to some new parents buying a fuzzy-touch-the-page book for their little one remembering the absurdities that Shel Silverstein writes. Here’s Lazy Jane, which for whatever reason makes me smile.
Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 month ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 month ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 1 month ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 1 month ago