Upon the advice of a co-worker, today I went out and bought The Max Where the Sidewalk Ends. I haven’t looked at that book since I wore banana clips on a regular basis. I was giggling though it at Target next to some new parents buying a fuzzy-touch-the-page book for their little one remembering the absurdities that Shel Silverstein writes. Here’s Lazy Jane, which for whatever reason makes me smile.
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 7 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 8 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @EmbryEthan 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 1 year ago