Upon the advice of a co-worker, today I went out and bought The Max Where the Sidewalk Ends. I haven’t looked at that book since I wore banana clips on a regular basis. I was giggling though it at Target next to some new parents buying a fuzzy-touch-the-page book for their little one remembering the absurdities that Shel Silverstein writes. Here’s Lazy Jane, which for whatever reason makes me smile.
Like The Pilver!
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 1 month ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @EmbryEthan 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 5 months ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 year ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 year ago