Last week, as the snow ended and the rain began in Minnesota, my son decided that he needed an umbrella. So, I told him on Friday that he could get one on Saturday if he was good for the night. Good of course equals eating ones vegetables and brushing ones teeth and going to bed without fuss on time. He knocked the first two requirements out without effort.
When it came to bedtime, he had difficulties. My boyfriend Tim aka tg was over and when I told Max it was bed time and he resisted as he always does, I said in a stern voice, “You better be good if you want an umbrella tomorrow.” Well, without knowing the story behind it tg laughed as hard as he could. I mean, I just promised my offspring shelter from the rain as though it was a luxury, so I couldn’t blame him.
Max has the umbrella now, he loves it. He uses it whenever he is outside just in case rainclouds appear instantaneously. It’s fun to bribe kids with necessities.
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 2 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 3 months ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 7 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago