I’m female and if I can be general and sexist I have to say we like buying stuff. I like buying new sheets and scented laundry soap and lattes and of course clothes. But there are things I have to buy that I would get out of if I could. These are those things:
7. Toilet paper-seriously
6. Health Insurance-Because I was self employed I had to get me my own or go without. I figure I’ve spent nearly twenty thousand dollars on “what if”
5. Car Insurance- see above
4. Speeding Tickets- well, I have not paid it yet, but I am going to cringe when I sign the check
3. Healthy Food- It’s only fun to buy donuts and smoothies and cheeseburgers. Healthy food should be free, like sleep and fresh air
2. Daycare- I am paying someone to do something I wish I could do. I would rather spend that money on a maid.
1. Parking for work- It costs me 7-12 dollars (depending on how far I am willing to walk) just to park at work. Unfortunately the bus is not an option for me.
I realized i could make this list much longer, but I won’t cause it’s crabby enough already. Now I am going to go watch a hilarious movie cause crabby pants are ugly.