I went to the Minnesota State Fair today. It did not disappoint. I dragged my son to a million food on a stick booths and shoved him on rides. Just before we left I went over to the massive slide that you have to ride down on a burlap sack. As we were going down he hill I snapped a picture of him from in front of us. Basically I just put the camera in his face a clicked to see what he looked like while going down. I have to say he looks pretty happy. Like most parents, I’m sure, I worry about how he is enjoying his childhood. Today I think I did OK.
Like The Pilver!
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 5 months ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 5 months ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 5 months ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 5 months ago
- You don’t get to save your reputation by rejecting trump in the final minute. https://t.co/EeFoZYE2tU 5 months ago