I went to the Minnesota State Fair today. It did not disappoint. I dragged my son to a million food on a stick booths and shoved him on rides. Just before we left I went over to the massive slide that you have to ride down on a burlap sack. As we were going down he hill I snapped a picture of him from in front of us. Basically I just put the camera in his face a clicked to see what he looked like while going down. I have to say he looks pretty happy. Like most parents, I’m sure, I worry about how he is enjoying his childhood. Today I think I did OK.
Like The Pilver!
- RT @KamalaHarris: We did it, @JoeBiden. https://t.co/oCgeylsjB4 3 weeks ago
- @DinosaurDracula Eggnog has been in my coffee for a week now. It’s time. 1 year ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have a very large brain. 1 year ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/fir… 1 year ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/blo… https://t.co/lnPz8ymHXF 1 year ago