I went to the Minnesota State Fair today. It did not disappoint. I dragged my son to a million food on a stick booths and shoved him on rides. Just before we left I went over to the massive slide that you have to ride down on a burlap sack. As we were going down he hill I snapped a picture of him from in front of us. Basically I just put the camera in his face a clicked to see what he looked like while going down. I have to say he looks pretty happy. Like most parents, I’m sure, I worry about how he is enjoying his childhood. Today I think I did OK.
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 2 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 2 months ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 6 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago