I went to the Minnesota State Fair today. It did not disappoint. I dragged my son to a million food on a stick booths and shoved him on rides. Just before we left I went over to the massive slide that you have to ride down on a burlap sack. As we were going down he hill I snapped a picture of him from in front of us. Basically I just put the camera in his face a clicked to see what he looked like while going down. I have to say he looks pretty happy. Like most parents, I’m sure, I worry about how he is enjoying his childhood. Today I think I did OK.
Like The Pilver!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 9 months ago
- @DinosaurDracula every day. 2 years ago
- I'm going to marry my fireplace. https://t.co/3y2HDUV9DU 2 years ago
- BAM! No petty intro of hobbies and spouses. Just get to it Bernie! #demdebate 2 years ago
- Kids in the rabbit cage. instagram.com/p/1W0kH5jCWY/ 3 years ago