I don’t know when or how or why this started. At work each day between breakfast and lunch rushes, this one guy hands out flags to a few employees (the selected parade participants change each day) and he then demands they wave said flags while marching around the kitchen…twice. It’s kinda odd, and usually at least one of the marchers has no idea what is going on as not all employees have had the chance to witness the magic as of yet and are thrown into the mix clueless to the festivities. Please enjoy:
Like The Pilver!
- @EmbryEthan 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 1 month ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 8 months ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 8 months ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 8 months ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 8 months ago