I don’t know when or how or why this started. At work each day between breakfast and lunch rushes, this one guy hands out flags to a few employees (the selected parade participants change each day) and he then demands they wave said flags while marching around the kitchen…twice. It’s kinda odd, and usually at least one of the marchers has no idea what is going on as not all employees have had the chance to witness the magic as of yet and are thrown into the mix clueless to the festivities. Please enjoy:
Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 month ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 month ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 1 month ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 1 month ago