I don’t know when or how or why this started. At work each day between breakfast and lunch rushes, this one guy hands out flags to a few employees (the selected parade participants change each day) and he then demands they wave said flags while marching around the kitchen…twice. It’s kinda odd, and usually at least one of the marchers has no idea what is going on as not all employees have had the chance to witness the magic as of yet and are thrown into the mix clueless to the festivities. Please enjoy:
Like The Pilver!
- Amy's Blog
- Beaming For Bunnies
- Chronological Snobbery
- Dan’s Corner of the Internet
- Dead Charming
- Hopping Into Puddles
- Jessica Marie’s Folk and Fairy
- Josh C
- Little Ghetto Blaster
- Murphy Lasing
- Poker Bob’s Money Hater
- The Real April Rayne
- This Is Where Your Free Time Goes To Die
- Thom Barnett
- Tim G
- Veggie Macabre
- Views from Minnesota
- @TuckerCarlson Pronouns are pretty easy. My elementary aged kids have mastered them. Keep trying! 1 month ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have never had this issue. 1 month ago
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 10 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 11 months ago
And I swear your head cook looks like my old head cook.
His name isn’t Felipe, is t?
I think his name is Christian, but everyone calls him Chapo.
I could go for some random marching at my work, might break up the monotony!
I love when you talk about Hell’s Kitchen. You really do work at the coolest place ever. It’s easy to see why you like it there.
That is a huge kitchen. It looks so clean too. This reminds me of my bartending days.
If my job ever takes me up there (and it just could one day) you can bet that I’ll be there for dinner at least one night. Also, I will leave with as much of that peanut butter that I think I can fit into my luggage.
If ANYONE ever came to my work and said, “HEY! I’m one of your blog friends,” I would die of happiness. So do it if you are ever in the area!
Actually, I am a cop in Manhattan. Could I come visit?