I don’t know when or how or why this started. At work each day between breakfast and lunch rushes, this one guy hands out flags to a few employees (the selected parade participants change each day) and he then demands they wave said flags while marching around the kitchen…twice. It’s kinda odd, and usually at least one of the marchers has no idea what is going on as not all employees have had the chance to witness the magic as of yet and are thrown into the mix clueless to the festivities. Please enjoy:
Like The Pilver!
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 1 month ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @EmbryEthan 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 5 months ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 year ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 year ago