In the mid nineties, after my parents had bought a supermarket with attached video rental store, I started watching a TON of 1980’s teen movies. The movies of that decade stand as the best of teen movies ever made. They had soundtracks that are still listened to, and life lessons so cheesy which is why they can be wrapped up in a mere 90 minutes. One thing about buying or renting or downloading them online today is that the originalness of them is not preserved in digital form. I’m not talking about the fuzzy lines that come with an old VHS tape, but rather…the PSAs. I took home Can’t Buy Me Love one night. My sister and I sat down to enjoy the fluff. Before we had the chance to enjoy Patrick Dempsey at his nerdiest, we were confronted with the wisdom of Pee Wee. He had some opinions about crack that he wanted me to know. Enjoy.
Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 week ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 week ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 1 week ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 1 week ago