In the mid nineties, after my parents had bought a supermarket with attached video rental store, I started watching a TON of 1980’s teen movies. The movies of that decade stand as the best of teen movies ever made. They had soundtracks that are still listened to, and life lessons so cheesy which is why they can be wrapped up in a mere 90 minutes. One thing about buying or renting or downloading them online today is that the originalness of them is not preserved in digital form. I’m not talking about the fuzzy lines that come with an old VHS tape, but rather…the PSAs. I took home Can’t Buy Me Love one night. My sister and I sat down to enjoy the fluff. Before we had the chance to enjoy Patrick Dempsey at his nerdiest, we were confronted with the wisdom of Pee Wee. He had some opinions about crack that he wanted me to know. Enjoy.
Like The Pilver!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 year ago
- @DinosaurDracula every day. 3 years ago
- I'm going to marry my fireplace. https://t.co/3y2HDUV9DU 3 years ago
- BAM! No petty intro of hobbies and spouses. Just get to it Bernie! #demdebate 3 years ago
- Kids in the rabbit cage. instagram.com/p/1W0kH5jCWY/ 3 years ago