I am having a bad day worsened by my overreactions to the bad day. So, instead of boring you with that I am going to post a poor quality video that I took last night at my son’s spring program for day care. Enjoy!
Yes, very poor quality. he was demonstrating his karate moves that he told his teacher he had learned from “the ninja turtle with the purple bandanna.”
Like The Pilver!
- Amy's Blog
- Beaming For Bunnies
- Chronological Snobbery
- Dan’s Corner of the Internet
- Dead Charming
- Hopping Into Puddles
- Jessica Marie’s Folk and Fairy
- Josh C
- Little Ghetto Blaster
- Murphy Lasing
- Poker Bob’s Money Hater
- The Real April Rayne
- This Is Where Your Free Time Goes To Die
- Thom Barnett
- Tim G
- Veggie Macabre
- Views from Minnesota
- @TuckerCarlson Pronouns are pretty easy. My elementary aged kids have mastered them. Keep trying! 1 month ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have never had this issue. 1 month ago
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 11 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 1 year ago
That was awesome. When we’d play TMNT as kids, we mostly hula hooped with green hula hoops and just kept repeating that TMNT and green were cool things.
Was this in a church?
That was really cool. I especially like his little jump at the end. That was pretty badass. Yeah, I think TMNT have been the inspiration for many a fit of willy-nilly punches through the years. I’m speaking from prsonal experience of course.
This takes me back..
When I was a kid and TMNT was massive my friends and I all took karate classes just so we could do as the Toitles do.
Awesome! Totally love the jump move at the end. Turtle power to the Max 😉
you have to get that in better quality next time! I am crying from the laughter!