Last July I was happily posting on my blog over at MySpace when a friend of mine informed me that they had begun a new blog on WordPress. This lit a fire in me as I had been longing to break away from my blog at MySpace and begin one in a site not known for its association with Dateline NBC and underage girls. “If so and so has a REAL blog”, I thought. “I should certainly start one.” Especially since so and so had never before expressed a desire to write and they have had some decent exposure in their profession from the blog they started. Well, I did then start a blog and it has become my favorite addiction. Today I realize that before this I had posted ninety-nine times. I also realize that the song playing on the radio at the diner is “Bad Medicine” and not singing along is proving to be difficult.
Like The Pilver!
- RT @GreggFavre: Before his death, Officer Sicknick was reportedly knocked unconscious with a fire extinguisher. While down, the crowd cont… 1 month ago
- I will be grateful for the end of fake crowd noises in professional sports. 1 month ago
- RT @FieldYates: Exactly a decade ago today, Marshawn Lynch caused a Beast Quake. One of the most memorable runs in NFL history. https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @atrupar: Introducing my new full sleeve tattoo https://t.co/ADaFHVnQjA 1 month ago
- What a great day to start using Twitter again! 1 month ago