Last July I was happily posting on my blog over at MySpace when a friend of mine informed me that they had begun a new blog on WordPress. This lit a fire in me as I had been longing to break away from my blog at MySpace and begin one in a site not known for its association with Dateline NBC and underage girls. “If so and so has a REAL blog”, I thought. “I should certainly start one.” Especially since so and so had never before expressed a desire to write and they have had some decent exposure in their profession from the blog they started. Well, I did then start a blog and it has become my favorite addiction. Today I realize that before this I had posted ninety-nine times. I also realize that the song playing on the radio at the diner is “Bad Medicine” and not singing along is proving to be difficult.
Like The Pilver!
- RT @KamalaHarris: We did it, @JoeBiden. https://t.co/oCgeylsjB4 3 weeks ago
- @DinosaurDracula Eggnog has been in my coffee for a week now. It’s time. 1 year ago
- @sarahbellmaps I have a very large brain. 1 year ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/fir… 1 year ago
- thepilver.com/2019/08/12/blo… https://t.co/lnPz8ymHXF 1 year ago