Today may have been the first day in the history of my cell phone days that I forgot my phone at home. As I was driving home tonight I got in a hit and run accident with a bus. The bus hit me and it ran. And it was a school bus too. No one was hurt and my car is still running, but sheesh! The nicest man in the world decided to stop for the hysterical girl trying to chase a school bus down Lexington Parkway. I was in one of those moments where logic was not a factor. In reality I can not run along side a bus for very long. So, Nice Man called the police and hung out til they came and I gave them a report…blah blah blah. This is the same car that I was driving a year and a half ago when I got into a terrific hail storm and my white car became a golf ball. The Golf Ball now has a large stripe across it. I think it’s a good thing I am not much of a car person, cause now I have, officially, The Ugliest Car in America. The end.
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 9 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 10 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @EmbryEthan 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 1 year ago