I did not like this morning. Well I did. I woke Max up early and we had breakfast and all the pre-requisite first day stuff. He went into school so easily. Just sat right down and began talking and doing a puzzle. I held it together while in the building, but after that I was a wreck. Only six more hours and I can pick him up.
Like The Pilver!
- @patriottakes Her outfit is whatever. No judgment. Her choice of company is the actual issue. 2 months ago
- I’ve always scrolled through here a few times a week, though I rarely post. I think I’m going back to finding peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @sarahbellmaps: My conversation with @BellinghamAlive is the spotlight article for the magazine’s April issue. Honored! I also got to sq… 3 months ago
- RT @MsMeg9: @RepThomasMassie https://t.co/fbF0Ra2kah 7 months ago
- Not sure why, but I can’t ever seem to get into Twitter. But I’d be ok with Facebook never coming back and MySpace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago